Care More – 11 Inspirational Quotes AboutCare and Caregiving
Senior home care in Santa Monica, the broader CA area, or just general caregiving services can be tiring. It’s no secret that many caregivers—both the professional ones and the ones from families just looking out for loved ones, have burned out while having to attend to their dependents. It’s a demanding job, having to be on the lookout and on the ready 24/7 in case anything might happen to your charge, and if they might need or ask for anything. The wellbeing of the actual caregivers should be their number one priority when it comes to their work. If a caregiver isn’t both physically and mentally healthy themselves, how would they expect to deliver effective and reliable care to those who are in need when they can’t care for themselves in the first place?
One needs to find purpose in order to be motivated. You might be an office worker in Los Angeles, or a caregiver giving in-home care in Calabasas CA. The point is, no matter what your work or career path might be, if you aren’t invested in what you do and you don’t feel a sense of fulfillment when you pour out time and effort to what you deem is worthy of your attention, you won’t last long in that field. People find motivation in different ways, from different sources. We would like to share some short quotes about care as well as the importance and roles of care in a person’s life so hopefully you can gain some insight about how valuable love and care are to a person.
- 1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu, philosopher
- 2. “If” you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama
- 3. “The closest thing to being cared for is to care for someone else.” – Carson Mccullers, author
Care goes both ways. The ones who are truly strong aren’t the people who choose to settle in apathy and rejection of the world because of the suffering and pain it has brought into their lives, but those who, despite the hurt, still choose to share compassion and love with another.
- 4. “It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.” – Mother Teresa
Who better person to say this than the renowned missionary Mother Teresa herself? We go back to some of the first lines of this post about passion. Something that is done without heart will barely even go beyond a stone’s throw of its beginnings. But when something has a person’s whole heart behind it, the skies the limit.
- 5. “Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.” – Margaret Mead, anthropologist
Care goes along way. A few kind words, a heartfelt smile, or merely just being around when someone needs a lending earto hear them out—all these kind acts have the power to turn a person’s life around when they’re in a rut.
- 6. “To care for those who once cared for us is one of the highest honors.” – Tia Walker, author
This quote is all about gratitude. Again, care goes both ways—transcending an “I-scratch-your-back-you-scratch-mine” mindset, care gives people the capacity to build relationships with one another that will last a lifetime, and stick around as a sweet memory for more lifetimes after that.
- 7. “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin, motivational speaker
- 8. “God gave burdens, also shoulders.” – Yiddish Proverb
- 9. “An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.” – G.K. Chesterton, writer
- 10. “You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die or when. You can only decide how you’re going to live.” – Joan Baez, singer
- 11. “Mountains cannot be surmounted except by winding paths.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, writer
These last five quotes focus more on perseverance and outlook towards challenges in life. Everyone, more than once during their lives, are bound to face challenges and obstacles that may seem incredibly daunting and insuperable at a first glance. These challenges are normal and happen to everyone. It goes back to how you will view these challenges—if you look at them as opportunities instead of chokepoints, or as learning experiences instead of pitfalls. If you look at them as chances for personal growth, then you can face any obstacle head on, with hope.
ABetter Choice Senior Care is your trusted caregiving agency offering premier quality in-home care in Calabasas CA to Santa Monica, at competitive rates. We are committed to our mission to providing reliable, trustworthy and professional caregiving services to all those in need. Contact us now by calling (818) 268-2734, or fill up our contact form at our website!